Scroll Down for Page Content
The Bristol Campus Card is a multifunction ID card that offers convenience, flexibility, and peace of mind.
It serves as your official Bristol Community College identification card. Your card can also be used to:
- Make purchases on campus.
- Check out books at the library.
- Access college facilities.
- Participate in activities and more.
If you are a Bristol Student, Faculty, Staff, or Alumni you are eligible to obtain a Bristol Campus Card.
Bristol Campus Card Account
A Bristol Campus Card account is a general-purpose, prepaid, declining balance purchase plan. Upon the initial deposit, an electronic balance is established in the cardholder’s name. All sale transactions are debited from the Campus Card account electronically. The cardholder shall be responsible for observing the debit transaction at the time of the sale and for monitoring the current account balance. You are responsible for managing your own account.
A Bristol Campus Card account is like cash – it must be protected.
There are no transaction charges. No interest is earned. This card is not a credit card. Purchase returns will be credited to Campus Card accounts. Cash refunds and withdrawals will not be permitted. There are no limitations on the number of times the Campus Card may be used or the dollar amount of any transaction, so long as the purchase amount does not exceed the balance of the Campus Card account.
Get more information about adding Bristol Buck$
Getting your Bristol Campus Card is a simple three-step process!
- Register for Classes - We can only produce cards for students who are registered in a current or upcoming term.
- Fill out the form below - click here to view the photo guidelines
- After your card is processed, you will receive an email stating it is ready for pickup.
Please note that we do not mail the Campus Card out to you; you must pick it up in person and you must present a government-issued photo ID to obtain your Campus Card. You must also select a campus location to pick up your campus card.
Pick up Locations
- Fall River Campus: Library Learning Commons (A Building)
- New Bedford Campus: Enrollment Center
- Attleboro Campus: Enrollment Center
- Taunton Center: Enrollment Center/Main Office