Bristol Mobile Food Market
The Student and Family Engagement department, in partnership with the Greater Boston Food Bank, offers a monthly Mobile Food Market for those in need. The market provides a variety of free fresh fruits, vegetables and dairy items to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
The Mobile Food Market team adheres to all COVID-19 safety guidelines as provided by the Massachusetts Department of Health and the Greater Boston Food Bank to ensure the distribution will be safe for both the volunteers and guests. Until further notice, the Mobile Market will be in a drive-thru format.
Our Mobile Food Market is the 2nd Thursday of the Month, see all future markets listed
- Pre-Registration is required.
- Printed pre-registration confirmation is required at check-in (If you do not have access to a printer, you can write the information on a piece of paper).
- We can serve up to 450 individuals each month.
- The distribution is currently “drive-thru,” so you can receive food in a no-contact setting.
- The groceries are pre-packed and will be loaded into your vehicle by volunteers.
- The market will be held, rain or shine, under the Solar Canopy at the Fall River Campus
Bristol Community College students may also pick up from our Attleboro, New Bedford or Taunton locations. Please select your location as part of the registration form.
Please register for each market, each month. The link to register will appear next to the months below and will be removed at noon on the Tuesday before the Thursday event. This timing allows for the correct ordering of groceries.
Dates & Pre-Registration
March date: Thursday, March 14.
We close registration at 12 p.m. on the Tuesday before the Thursday event. This timing allows for the correct ordering of groceries.
If you have signed up you will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation time and ID number, please bring this with you to the market.
Upcoming Market Dates
The registration form will appear here the Friday after the previous market date.
- April 11, 2024.
- May 9, 2024.
- June 13, 2024.
- July 11, 2024.
Our Market is run by the kindness of volunteers. Please consider volunteering to help us provide this vital service to our community.