Request Your Electronic Transcripts
Scroll Down for Page Content
Current or Former Students
Your Bristol Transcript is part of your academic record. You can request an unofficial or official copy of your transcript at any time. Due to FERPA regulations transcript requests must come from the student or designated individual on the Student Record Disclosure Form. Please see ordering options below.
In order to provide our students with a convenient transcript ordering process, we have partnered with Parchment, a secure electronic transcript delivery platform. Online ordering is available 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. If you need help or have questions about ordering a transcript please contact the enrollment center at Enrollmentsrv@BristolCC.edu or 774.357.2590.
Before Ordering a Transcript – Transcripts are processed “as is” at the time of ordering
- Use a personal email when setting up your Parchment account. You only have access to your school email while enrolled.
- Be sure all of your grades are posted or be sure to place a hold “for grades” or “hold for degree” if you would like us to wait until grades are posted for processing.
- Be sure to have the e-mail or postal address of the school/person you would like to have the transcript sent. You may need to contact the other school or organization to find out the correct address.
- Delivered via e-mail as an electronic PDF, or printed and sent via mail.
- Electronic PDF is FREE.
- Paper mail is $2.50.
- Bristol’s official eTranscript is a certified PDF that displays a blue ribbon on the notification bar across the top of Adobe Reader, ensuring the recipient that the digital signature is authentic and the contents of the eTranscript have not been altered.
To print an unofficial transcript please go to accessBCC “Student Services” tab, and click on “Display an Unofficial Academic Transcript”.
- Available Immediately.
- Available as PDF.
- Printed on plain paper.
NOTE: Official Transcripts may be held if there are financial or other obligations at Bristol that are unmet.
Third Party Requesters
Order Academic Transcripts from Bristol Community College by setting up a Third-Party account or login directly with an existing account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost to ordering a transcript?
There is NO COST to ordering an official electronic transcript. There is a $2.50 charge for mailing a hard copy transcript. You can also print an unofficial copy at NO COST.
Can I walk in and pick up my transcript?
Yes, but why spend time coming down to pick up your transcript when you can have it electronically sent for FREE! Official transcripts are only available for in-person pickup on the Fall River campus, and a photo ID is required.
What if I need a hard copy of my transcript?
Unofficial copies can be printed online. Official copies can be ordered through parchment at $2.50.
What if an outside college, agency, or organization is requesting my transcript?
Bristol has a Third Party Ordering (TPO) option that would allow an outside organization to request a transcript. You would receive confirmation that an outside agency is requesting the transcript and you would have the opportunity to approve or deny the request.
I really need to have my transcript sent to another college by tomorrow!
Electronic transcripts are processed within a few hours once you have created your order! Processing times may be longer on weekends or after 4 p.m.
I ordered my transcript but it never arrived, what do I do?
You can check your Parchment account to confirm the status of the transcript request. Please note if you have a transcript hold you will be notified who to contact to find out more details. Additionally, if you were a student prior to 1999 there may be a longer processing time. Please allow up to two weeks for processing.